Re: Screenshot for android device connected to Rhythmbox

So, there are only 32 screenshots that need to be redone (or tweaked in
some fashion). One that you marked was 05-ubuntutweak-ppa.png. I haven't
re-looked at it, but I think I just took the actual page without the
entire browser. That's why it doesn't look like a webpage.  I'm trying
to remember, if I did that because it was in Chrome, or some other
reason. But, I can retake it with the entire browser window, if
necessary.

One issue with that is the link that we give doesn't actually show that
view. You have to dig around in their site(s) to find that information.
I wasn't sure if we should correct the link, as the information on the
link page does work (it's just not optimized for the later releases).

Have a great day:)
Patrick.