Re: Fwd: online accounts

Hi Hannie,

Thanks for updating this.

When I was authoring the section for Instant Messaging, I could not tell
how this new account management related to adding or removing contacts from
Empathy. That section is still not revised for quantal (unless someone else
did it).

What do you think? In my opinion we could remove these two paragraphs
anyway, since people tend to manage contacts through the account provider
anyway.

-Andrew