Public comments phase

Hello, everyone.

I've uploaded a public draft of the manual so that we can get some
help with proofreading from the Ubuntu community.

During this week, we will be continuing to edit the manual and fix
bugs found by the Ubuntu community.

In one week, I will close the public draft and prepare the manual for
release.  The final draft of the manual is scheduled to be published
on October 18 to coincide with the release of Ubuntu 12.10.

The remaining milestones are:

Public comments phase (8 Oct – 15 Oct):
* Comments and edits from the public are received and incorporated
into the manual
* Final draft is released at the end of this phase

Release phase (15 Oct – 18 Oct):
* The manual is prepared for release
* The manual is released at the end of this phase

--Kevin Godby

Follow ups