Re: Public comments phase

Cool !

It's unfortunate that we missed yesterday Ubuntu weekly Newsletter :/, but
nevermind.

It's important each one of us to share this news through forums, social
media, blogs etc.
Kevin posted at our facebook page, so sharing his post with your friends
(just post it to your wall) or with Ubuntu related groups is a mater of a
minute, hardly too and that would help a lot.

https://www.facebook.com/ubuntumanual

Good job all we 're almost finished !

--John