some issues with printing our manual with lulu.com and I'm making some
minor adjustments. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Only two strings have changed:

#135:  "Video support capable of 1024$\times$768 resolution"

I replaced $\times$ with ×.

#257: "The Ubuntu Installer will start. Choose and enter a
``Username'' and ``Password.'' The password must be entered twice to
ensure accuracy. After choosing a password, click \button{Install}.
The Ubuntu Installer will download and install Ubuntu. This process
will take some time. The download file size is
$\approx$750~\acronym{MB}. After the installation is complete, click
\button{Finish} on the ``Completing the Ubuntu Setup Wizard'' screen
to reboot the computer.
\screenshot{01-installation-wubi.png}{ss:installation-ubuntu-windows-installer}{Ubuntu
Windows Installer}"

I replaced "$\approx$" with "approximately".

Both changes are to avoid using the Computer Modern math symbols which
may cause problems with lulu.com's printers.

UPDATED CC ICONS FONT

In addition, I've replaced the Creative Commons icons with a different
font. The font we were using was of a type that may cause problems
with lulu.com's printers.  The new font may be downloaded for free
from <http://mirrors.creativecommons.org/presskit/cc-icons.ttf>.

To install this font, first create a ~/.fonts/ directory if it doesn't
already exist.  Copy that TTF file to your ~/.fonts directory.
Finally, run 'fc-cache -f ~/.fonts' to update your font cache. Now you
should be able to successfully build the PDF again.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I'm working with the lulu.com
support team to fix our manual so that it will work with their
printers.

--Kevin Godby

Follow ups