Re: Official return

Hello Jason,
Speaking for the Ubuntu Manual Team, welcome back!
Rick is no longer working for us, but you find all the current contributors in the latest version of the manual (12.10). We will soon start working on the raring version. We are always in need of contributors, especially authors and editors. I will quote the opening paragraph of the getinvolved page on ubuntu-manual.org: We’re lucky to be able to provide many roles to cater for everyone’s interests. Hopefully you’ll find something that you’re interested in below. If not, let us know and we can create a role for you!
Regards,
Hannie