Re: Getting Started with 12.10 print edition available again

I thought their corporate branding looked suspicious. Turns out they are
part of Amazon. That explains why we can publish on Amazon's Store. Which
obviously isn't a bad thing.

Thanks
Chris

About CreateSpace

[image: CreateSpace Logo]Through our services, you can sell books, CDs, and
DVDs for a fraction of the cost of traditional manufacturing, while
maintaining more control over your materials. We make it simple to
distribute your books, music, and video through Internet retail outlets,
your own website, and other bookstores, retailers, libraries, and academic
institutions. Get started <https://www.createspace.com/Products/Index.jsp>
 today!

CreateSpace is a DBA of On-Demand Publishing LLC, part of the Amazon group
of companies.