ms ubuntu manual screenshot

Hi Guys. Have a good day.
first of all, sorry for the delay on getting the screenshot, I've just got
back from outstation for 3 days. Then trying to figure out few things
regarding Virtual Box since I'm not very familiar with it.

So, regarding the screenshot, for any screenshot that ms language are not
available, eg; installation, firefox, thunderbox etc (
still don't know yet what are other apps that also doesn't have ms language
since I've been taking screenshot up until empathy only),
do i have to take the screenshot? or the existing one already available in
launchpad (in english) can be use instead?

Thanks.

Follow ups