Editors phase

Hello editors,

Editing phase (25 Mar -- 8 Apr):

 *

   Editors copy-edit and proofread the content

 *

   Second draft is released at the end of this phase

Although not all chapters have been finished yet, you can start doing editorial work on your chapter(s)/section(s). Please contact the author of the chapter if you want to discuss anything. Also, you or the author may start taking screenshots if you have raring installed. Not all the chapters have editors at this moment, so if there are people out there who can spare an hour or so on doing some proofreading/editing, please let us know.
I would also like to ask authors/editors to update our shared spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS28NMLnYJXdGd1LVl5X2hvNkg2SEZiVzZ2RnYtWHc#gid=0
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through this mailing list.
Happy editing!
Hannie