Re: How to commit code

I think I tried Bazaar Explorer once or twice a while back. And I've
tried Ground Control (when it was being developed at least). One thing
that we should make clear is, if you're using a GUI and are having
problems, let us know that. All of the steps that I gave Mehmet earlier
were command line steps. And at one point, he posted a screenshot, which
showed that he was using Bazaar Explorer. So, I'm not sure how helpful I
was.

Maybe Carsten (or someone) would want to create a tutorial for how to
use Bazaar Explorer with this project specifically?

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.