Re: How to commit code

Did my first edits on this manual. I've committed the changes to make
revision 86. But I can't push the changes.  Here's my command:

bzr push lp:ubuntu-manual/raring

I think I have the path incorrect. I tried to deduce it from the feedback I
got back in the error message, but I must be incorrect.

BTW...how do I inform bazaar of my launchpad ID so I stop getting those
messages?

Any assistance is appreciated.

--Jim