Re: Wubi to be dropped in 13.04

About time. lol Sorry. I've spent some time in the #ubuntu irc channel,
and pretty much everyone who uses wubi has issues. It really wasn't a
great idea in the first place. Just my .02 worth about that. And I agree
that if they drop it, it shouldn't be in the manual. Although if someone
does complete the patching required to make it work (and they put it in
a future release), we'll have to put it back into the manual later. So,
we should keep the information available just in case.

Have a great weekend.:)
Patrick.