2 problems solved

Hi All,

Yesterday, I made a few screenshots of the Software Center, including its launcher icon, but as Carsten pointed out, the icon was an older version, although I was using raring in a virtual machine (it was not the quantal icon!).

There was also another weird problem: although I had installed the English version of raring, most of the software descriptions were in French, even after choosing the US server or the main server.

The cause for both problems turned out to be my outdated version of raring. After an update+upgrade, both problems are solved :-)

        - Sylvie