A friendly reminder to Editors re: Files

I just completed another full editing pass through the Desktop chapter.
Based on my experiences tonight, I feel it necessary to "sound the trumpet"
regarding changes to the Files file manager in 13.04. Editors, if your
section invokes ANY PART OF THE NEW "FILES" FILE MANAGER, double check the
actions/keystrokes/instructions written in your sections/chapters. Do not
assume Nautilus has simply changed names and that's it. There are many
little changes that I found documented in the Desktop chapter that work for
12.10 but don't work (or don't exist) in 13.04.

I still want to do one more pass tomorrow night with fresh eyeballs and a
new set of braincells....hopefully I can close the editing of the Desktop
chapter tomorrow night. Until then, happy editing to all.

--Jim