Re: Desktop editing 95% done...with a few questions

Too funny...and with each time I've asked,  you've probably answered with
the same response, too. I'll check it out tomorrow night and make changes
to the chapter where necessary. I'll also check the HUD functionality.
Thanks again.

Jim
--sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III phone