Chapters with more than one editor

To our editors,
Some chapters are so big they need more than one editor. For instance, on our shared spreadsheet there are three names of editors for chapter 5, Software Management. In order to prevent people editing the same section, it might be better if editors of one chapter contact each other to discuss who is doing which part. If you do not have the email address of a co-editor, please contact me. I apologize for bringing this up so late, but we may keep this in mind for the next version. Having said that, it is not a bad thing if parts of the manual are proofread by several people, but since we do not have the luxury of having more than enough editors, the above suggestion may help.
Regards,
Hannie