Re: Software Sources -> Software & Updates

Hi, Sylvie.

On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Sylvie Gallet <sylvie.gallet@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just realized that what was called "Software Sources" in the previous
> versions of Ubuntu is now called "Software & Updates"  So, in the Software
> Management chapter, I replaced all \application{Software Sources} with
> \application{Software \& Updates}
>
> I didn't change \subsection{Software Sources} and
> \label{sec:software-sources}
>
> Some other chapters probably need the same change.

You can safely change the \subsection name to whatever you like. As
long as the \label (and any \seclink commands using that label) remain
the same, the proper section heading will be printed.

It looks like there are only two references to this subsection: one in
the troubleshooting chapter, and one in the advanced topics chapter.

—Kevin