Re: Getting Started with Ubuntu 13.04 available fortranslation

Hello Andrej,
Thanks for the tip. Here is another one for translators.
Download a finished translation from LP (in my case version Precise-e2), and the po file of the new version, in this case ubuntu-manual Raring. With the command msgmerge stable po file unfinished po file > merged po file you get a merged file with all the fuzzies in it. You can change/approve the fuzzies in this merged file in a translation program. I use lokalize, but there are many more. Finally, upload the translation to LP. The translation team can then finish the untranslated strings.
Hannie
Ubuntu Dutch Translators