Re: Getting Started with Ubuntu 13.04 is now available

Hi.

Just want to congratulate everyone for the good job done.

It was my first experience on this project, and although a small one, it
served as a kick start for the next as it provided me with know-how and
skills in order to be able to a larger contribution for the upcoming 13.10
release in which I hope and desire I'll be able to be a much more
active contributor.

In the meanwhile I'll start working on the translation for Portuguese.

Finally I just want to thank everyone for the help provided and specially
Hannie and Kevin for all the pointers and howto's, particularly with bzr.

Best regards,

David Pires