Re: Saucy Salamander

Hello Craig,
Welcome to the Ubuntu Manual Project! We are always in need of new authors and editors, so we are very glad you want to become a contributor. Patrick has already answered your email, but here is some additional information. Ideally, we want each chapter to have at least one author and one editor. Huge chapters, like the Ubuntu Desktop and Working with Ubuntu are divided into sections which each should have an author/editor pair too.
On this spreadsheet (1) you can see how it works.
Now as for Saucy, we will start as soon as possible; you will be informed through this mailing list.
Welcome aboard.
Hannie
(1) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS28NMLnYJXdGd1LVl5X2hvNkg2SEZiVzZ2RnYtWHc#gid=0