Re: keep tabs What does it mean?

On 05/28/2013 07:41 PM, Patrick Dickey wrote:
It's easy to miss. The author probably thought it sounded right (which
being an idiom aside, it did). The editor probably didn't think anything
of it, because they understood what was meant. And the proof-readers
probably thought the same thing.

In other words, while it should have been avoided, it's a "no harm, no
foul" type of thing. And this also serves to show that even if it's
missed most of the way through, it will get caught eventually (most
likely in the translation phase).

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.