Re: Minor bug in install-pkgs.sh, and a new automated install script

On 06/08/2013 07:03 PM, Kevin Godby wrote:

>> The fix for the "wrong package name" is just to edit line 506 of the
>> script so it says texlive-pictures rather than texlive-latex-pictures.

> I think the current install-pkgs.sh script hasn't been updated to work
> with the newer Ubuntu packages (since we currently recommend using the
> upstream TeX Live packages).

No, it's just a bug.  There never has been a package in Ubuntu called
texlive-latex-pictures.  At least, not as far as I can tell, and not as
far as

  http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=texlive-latex-pictures

can tell, either :)

Jonathan