Re: Lubuntu Manual Meeting? or some thing

I am mainly interested in author as I have no patience for programming.
I do know how to do basic programming, however it frustrates me so much
I simply can't bear it. I  could also edit some other chapters as well.

I have put my name down for one chapter. I will check again soon to make
sure the other chapters are filling up.

John C