Re: Gummi

On 15/06/13 19:35, Jonathan Marsden wrote:
On 06/15/2013 11:27 AM, Yorvyk wrote:

I notice that in the dim and distant past there was a blueprint item
[1] to see if gummi could be made to work with UMP. I take it this
went no where. If this is the case, are there any programmers who'd
like to prod it to see if it could be made to work.

That seems like a lot of work, compared to just having people use any
decent text editor that they are already familiar with.  Do we have
significant numbers of authors and editors who are being scared away by
the need to directly work with LaTeX source?

Jonathan

THB I've no idea how much work is involved or whether it's actually worth it. I just thought I'd bring it up to see if anybody is interested. Having used it in the past it is a rather nice program.

--

Steve