Re: Obtaining Lubuntu (was: Re: Scripted installation of backported texlive packages in 12.04 )

Jonathan,

indeed. Who ever is wiki lead (JasonO) and myself prep the new pages up
before each release, so in theory you can pull from those. Not 100% sure on
when  docs cut off is for the manual. For example, the current 'GetLubuntu'
was https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/GetLubuntu/JasonOdoom this
will be the staging area for 13.10 ready to be switched over once it lands
(We also have the alternate and minimal install pages 'sand-boxed' up).

Regards,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw