Notice of tests in IRC

Hey everyone. Since I'm going to be chairing my first meeting in a few
weeks in the #ubuntu-manual channel on IRC, I wanted to play with
meetingology a bit to ensure I understand what it does and what it will do
with specific commands I issue. So, upon Kevin's recommendation, I'm going
to run a couple of quick tests in this channel on Tuesday, June 18th. You
can disregard the output generated/archived as a result of this "test
meeting". I should only need about 15 minutes to complete my test.

By the way, if you've not voted for your choice of day/time for the 1st
Ubuntu author's meeting for 13.10, please do so at your earliest
convenience at http://doodle.com/tmuppxdaq9ey6g59

Thanks!
--Jim