Lubuntu cover artwork wanted (Re: Lubuntu Manual )

On 06/16/2013 12:01 PM, Yorvyk wrote:

> On 16/06/13 19:22, 神癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna) wrote:

>> What can I do there? I mean, I checked it out and the Manual seems to
>>  need some screenshots and not many more. If you need me to draw
>> something, please, tell me and I'll do it (bullets, diagrams, etc).

> We just need the front cover 'Lubuntufying' as it's currently orange and
> aubergine, and maybe the icons need changing to those used by Lubuntu.

I already hacked it to be blue and grey, but that's just a placeholder,
it needs doing right, by someone with some artistic flair, which means
*not* me :)  Also please check text spacing around the words Lubuntu and
13.10 in those images, because I messed with it, because Lubuntu is
longer than Ubuntu.

Basically there are a few SVG files that need appropriate editing, in
the frontmatter folder of the Lubuntu Manual bzr tree.

Jonathan