Re: Google Docs

Hi Thomas,
What do you mean by "the Advanced Topics section moved.."? I added a
couple of rows, but I did not change the order of chapters. I also added
a column with page references, just for convenience sake.
I did make a copy of the spreadsheet before changing things, so I can
always check. I also intend to put the email addresses on a separate
sheet, like I did with the column "bug reports".

Hannie