Re: Google Docs

Hi Hannie,

This all stems from way back, when I noticed that the Advanced Topics
and Troubleshooting chapters were reversed on the spreadsheet. That was
fixed, but the author and editor information wasn't. So I mentioned it
to Jim, and he fixed the author names (but must have missed their email
and the editor names as well). So, it wasn't anything you did or didn't
do. Just something that's been lingering since the beginning of this
release.

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.

P.S. And to be clear, I'm not throwing mud on Jim's name either. It's
just an easy mistake to make, and I probably wasn't clear when I pointed
it out in the first place.