Re: Ubuntu Saucy Authors Update

Hello everyone!

I still have the same issue I had with 13.04: I cannot install Ubuntu 13.10. My graphics card is not compatible and unity/compiz does not start and will not start after HOURS of trying.

I'm only doing the Wine portion of the Advanced Topics section and the Other Sources.

The only major problem that poses in the inability to install 13.10 are screenshots. The highest installation I can install is 12.10.

Thanks,
Thomas Corwin