Re: Fwd: (Ubuntu-Manual) Advanced Topic Chapter

How much work would it be to add a couple of pages at the end of the
book, with all of the common shortcuts, and maybe link them back to the
respective sections in the book (if there are sections on that topic)?

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.

P.S. If that's not an option, then I would suggest putting the shortcuts
in as margin notes in the section.