Next Author's/Editor's meeting for Ubuntu 13.10

Greetings, everyone.

Here's the link to the Doodle for voting on the date/time of our next
author's/editor's meeting.

http://www.doodle.com/aeww5wzxuu333qck

The date options are August 24 and August 31. It should be noted that
August 31 is the start of a 3-day weekend holiday in the US called Labor
Day (actually, September 2 is the official holiday, but we stretch it out
over three days!). If we can target August 24 for our meeting, that might
help some of our US contributors.

Please take a few minutes to vote on dates/times that work for you. As
always, transcripts of the meeting will be available immediately after the
meeting for those who cannot attend.

The current agenda is posted at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual/Meetings. Feel free to add to it as
needed.

The poll will close at 02:00:00 a.m. Thursday August 22, 2013 UTC.

Thanks,
-Jim

Follow ups