Re: Ubuntu Manual Website

It is a site for my "Wine" version of the manual. I was going to use some text layout. For example, on the "get involved" webpage, the "Authors" subsection of the page has a layout of:

> Title
>
> Paragraph text
>
> We need your help for the following topics:
> Topic
> Topic
> Topic
> Topic
> Topic
>
> If you know anything about these topics and want to help us write these chapters, click here to find out what you need to know to get started!
> Button

I was just going to use that layout. After I finish this specific page, I can send out a temporary link to the test site, if you wish, to better understand what I was asking.

Thanks,
Thomas Corwin