Re: A reminder about margin notes, and a question about HUD

This is what I had to do also. I didn't pay attention, but I think
before, it showed "Alt L" and after I reset it, it said "Alt+L". Maybe
this should also go into the troubleshooting section (a general
troubleshooting on keyboard shortcuts with the HUD as an example).

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.