Re: differences Saucy / previous versions

op 20-09-13 02:37, Patrick Dickey schreef:
> They are "Restart" and "Shut Down" and unless they change the
> functionality, it's sort of pointless to have both. Just saying. ;-) As
> they both do the same thing, and they both use the exact same dialog
> box.
I do not entirely agree with you. When opening the session indicator
menu, one can choose between two menu items: Shut down... or Restart...
They both take you to the window with two choices, Shut Down or Restart.
The difference is that, in the session menu, one now can choose Restart
directly. To me it is not very logical to first choose Shut Down and
then Restart, so I do think this is an improvement.
Having said that, it is not really necessary to mention such a trivial
change in our Saucy version.
Hannie