Re: Screenshots

Hi Carsten and All,

Hi at all,

Am 09.10.2013 19:14, schrieb Sylvie Gallet:
All the en_US screenshots are done.  Let me know if there are any
problems.

Thanks Sylvie for doing all the screenshots and sorry, that I was no
help this cycle...

I see a unused screenshot in the repository,
»01-installation-U1-account.png«. Should we include it to the manual
with a short paragraph for it or should we delete it from the
repository?

Greetings, Carsten

  Yes, it should be included to the manual.  Here is what I sent to the
UM list 2 weeks ago:

As I had problems while updating my Saucy VM a few days ago, I
decided to re-install Saucy in a brand new VM, and noticed there's
now an extra step during installation that was not there when I
installed my VM a few monts ago: once you've completed the "Who are
you?" screen, you now get a new screen that lets you log in to Ubuntu
One (title: "One account to log in to everything on Ubuntu").

I've added a screenshot (01-installation-U1-account.png) in rev 105
and 106.  To finish my installation, I used "Log in later" so there's
no screenshot that shows the log in screen.

Could someone add a short paragraph about that in installation.tex?

  As my English is not good enough, I am not going to write it myself ;-)

  Greetings,

        - Sylvie