Good-bye and farewell from Enrico

Hello everybody,

I just received an e-mail saying that my "membership in ubuntu-manual is
about to expire". Though I kept receiving and reading most of the mail
on the list, you may have seen that I'm not active any more on the
Manual. There are multiple reasons for that, but one of them is
that I won't use Ubuntu any more but another Linux distribution.

This e-mail is intended to say good-bye to all.

I appreciated very much my activity on the manual, learning a little bit
of latex and bazaar. It was very interesting.

Most of all, I appreciated working with you people. Many thanks to
Karsten, Hannie, John, Patrick (sorry if I'm forgetting someone!) for
their kind help, and a special one to Kevin, for all his support for the
French version and countless hours on it.

I won't forget to thank Sylvie, who became very quickly the most
important contributor for the French version. Without her I would have
stopped earlier :-)

I wish you all plenty of success and pleasure for the future.
Enrico

--
https://launchpad.net/~e-rosina
http://www.anisor.ch