Fixed broken compilations of translations

Hi all,

Today I uploaded two revisions (176 and 178) to the saucy branch to fix the
building of the manual in Spanish. It seems to be working for me but I
admit I had to guess what the problems were by comparing with the default
building.

One of the problems were that the convert_translation-credits.sed file was
missing, so I got the one from the raring branch. Credits look ok to me.

The other one was that the build process for translation still used xindy
instead of makeindex, and it failed because um-page-ranges.xdy file was
missing too.

Both errors persists in this trusty, so I will open a bug report as a
remainder, though I know the makefile could change during the trusty cycle.

Regards

Follow ups