Leave of Absence

Hello all!

I have, unfourtunately, been away the past month or so, and have missed most of the editing phase and the public release of the Ubuntu Manual for 13.10. My excuse for not being here to help and work is that my internet is out. I am not expecting to get my internet back until mid-December...

Now, just to be a bit clearer, I will still be working on the 14.04 version of the manual. I will place my name on the new spreadsheet once it is created (if it hasn't already) for the Wine section of the Advanced Topics chapter. I will just be taking some time away from the interweb for awile until I can get my internet back..

Thanks,
Thomas Corwin