Authors/Editors spreadsheet Trusty

To all,
First of all, let me begin by saying thanks to all of you who have
contributed to Saucy. Since Trusty is a LTS version, it is even more
important to perfectionize our manual.
I have made a new worksheet for Trusty Tahr, see [1]. For convenience
sake, I have removed all the hidden columns with data of previous
versions. You will find the data of previous versions in the worksheet
"Backup Trusty".
For those of you who are already eager to start writing/editing :),
please add your name to the chapters/sections you want to work on. Even
though TT is in its early stages, you can start keeping an eye on the
subject you have chosen to write/edit. May I remind you that there are
long and short sections. If your time is limited, just pick a short
section. All contributions are more than welcome. Let's make this
version of our manual a success together.
You can download TT from [2] and install it in Virtual Box. At this
moment it is almost a copy of SS, but when you update regularly you will
see the changes.
Thanks in advance for your contribution,
Hannie

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS28NMLnYJXdEdGQjRtUWtaOUZxREVzUldSOU5kc2c#gid=4

[2] http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/current/