Re: Pricing and distribution question

Hi, Pierre.

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 4:39 PM, Pierre Slamich
<pierre.slamich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What are the available additional retailers for the French edition ? Unless
> it's compelling, a higher pricing may not make sense for the French edition.

It doesn't list actual retailers. It just makes it easier for
retailers to order books through their normal channels (at least in
the US.. I don't know if this adds any international channels or not).

It appears the increase in price only affects US dollar prices.  For
the French 13.10 manual, for instance, the prices look like this:

Regular channels → Extra channels
$4.69 → $7.03
£3.90 → £3.90
€4.27 → €4.27