Re: Pricing and distribution question

I don't think we're going to see a surge of downloaders because we widened
our distribution net and raised the price. Not saying it's a bad idea to
broaden our exposure, but Ubuntu IS a free operating system and if I'm
looking for a manual that's getting close to $10, then I'm hitting
amazon.com and looking for professionally published material. That's just
me.

Do we have any statistics showing how many buyers we currently have through
our current distribution channels?

--sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III phone