Re: Fwd: [Ubuntu-Classroom] Ubuntu Classroom sessions for Documentation

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Thomas Corwin <dog1489@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Shrinivasan!

Thanks to Shrinivasan for passing this along! I hadn't thought about
including the Manual team in this series of Docs sessions but I think
it's a great idea, and nice way to continue to close the delta between
the teams :)

> I'm willing to participate in the Classroom sessions.

I've gone ahead and added a Manual introduction session to the
schedule - Thomas are you volunteering to be one of the instructors?

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Classroom

http://www.princessleia.com