Re: Fwd: [Ubuntu-Classroom] Ubuntu Classroom sessions for Documentation

Hi Elizabeth, et al.

Depending on what the actual schedule is, I *may* be able to attend and
help Thomas answer questions. I work some really odd hours (third shift
in the US, and then teach on a couple of days and tutor on a couple of
others), so I can't make any guarantees.

Also, you might want to email Kevin or Hannie, as they're the project
managers (more or less), to see if they want to help out. They've been
with the project longer than most of us, so I think they'd be able to
answer most of the questions that people have. Or they could help Thomas
with figuring out what he wants to discuss.  Just a random thought from
my end.

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.