Help with install-pkgs.sh

Hi all,

I'm trying to get my system configured to help out with the project, but
I'm running into some issues with the install-pkgs.sh script.

-- Checking rpsyr.tfm TeX file...not installed!
-- Checking rpzdr.tfm TeX file...not installed!

-- Checking ttf-linux-libertine Ubuntu package...not found.
-- Checking ttf-farsiweb Ubuntu package...not found.

ttf-linux-libertine has been updated to fonts-linuxlibertine and
ttf-farsiweb is now under fonts-farsiweb.  I've installed both via apt-get.

How do I get the missing TeX files installed?  What do I need to do with
the other two fonts?

The make command errors with a font-not-found message, looking for "CC
Icons"

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Allen