Release schedule

To all,
Forgive me if there already is a release schedule for Trusty Tahr, but
if it doesn't exist yet, I would like to propose the following release
schedule. I also added an excerpt of the Ubuntu Trusty Tahr Release
schedule.
Let me know if this schedule is ok with you.
Regards,
Hannie

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TrustyTahr/ReleaseSchedule

March 27th Final Beta

April 3rd NonLanguagePackTranslationDeadline

April 10th Final freeze, LanguagePackTranslationDeadline

April 17th FinalRelease Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

    /*Proposed release schedule for Getting Started with Ubuntu
    1*//*4*//*.04 *//*(trusty)*/

Authoring phase (now -- 27 Mar):

  *

    Authors update and write new content

  *

    Draft screenshots are put in place

  *

    First draft is released at the end of this phase

Editing phase (27Mar -- 7Apr):

  *

    Editors copy-edit and proofread the content

  *

    Second draft is released at the end of this phase

Indexing phase (7Apr -- 10Apr):

  *

    Final screenshots are put in place

  *

    The manual is indexed

  *

    Glossary entries are edited and linked

  *

    Public draft is released at the end of this phase

Public comments phase (10Apr -- 14Apr):

  *

    Comments and edits from the public are received and incorporated
    into the manual

  *

    Final draft is released at the end of this phase

Release phase (14 Apr -- 17Apr):

  *

    The manual is prepared for release

  *

    The manual is released at the end of this phase

Follow ups