Editing Phase

Hello everyone!

As some may know, the authoring phase has ended (March 27th was the last day) and we are now in the editing phase.

The editing phase will take place from March 27th to April 7th. If you are an editor, your job is to:

- Edit and proof read the content contained in your section/chapter
- After this phase is over, the second draft will be released

If you are an author, you can still work on your section/chapter, just be sure to COMMUNICATE with the editor (This is very important!) :)

We also need more editors if possible, so please be sure to sign up for a section if you are available using our spreadsheet. [1]

Also, as Hannie said, we have no author coordinator nor an editor coordinator for this release, so there hasn't been much communication or requests for help.

Let's work hard and get it done! :D

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS28NMLnYJXdEdGQjRtUWtaOUZxREVzUldSOU5kc2c#gid=4

Thanks!
Thomas Corwin