Re: Release schedule

So can we expect translation work to begin around April 14th ? We have a
Ubuntu Party on May 24th, and we'd very much like to have the Manual
available for purchase by then (earlier if possible).
Hopefully, Amazon won't put us down a second time :-)

Pierre

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Hannie Dumoleyn <lafeber-dumoleyn2@xxxxxxxxx