Re: Author Coordinator

Hi Thomas,
That would be great! We really are in need of people for jobs like this.
As I have said before, I do not have much time for UM these months. I
hope I can be available again in a few weeks/months. It would be very
sad if all the work our contributors have done in the past will be wasted.
Greets,
Hannie