Re: Chaplinks

Hi, Hannie.

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 11:03 AM, Hannie Dumoleyn
<lafeber-dumoleyn2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> After a fresh installation of Trusty and TexLive I have made the
> ubuntu-manual.pdf file on my pc. It all looks fine, except the chaplinks. In
> the tex file I see for instance \chaplink{ch:learning-more}, but in the pdf
> file I see Chapter ?? : ?? .
> Also, the Contents page is empty.
> Any idea how to fix this?

Could you send me the ubuntu-manual.log file?

My guess is that there's a failure in the build process and that
XeLaTeX has only been run once. For cross-references, the table of
contents, the index, and the glossary to appear, XeLaTeX must be
executed multiple times.

—Kevin